View Profile itsreddqueen

8 Movie Reviews

LES GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! So now I know the reason you stayed up all night.

Pikochu responds:

Now I can't be killed! 😇

I love love L O V E the Y2K aesthetics in this! It's reminiscent of The Designers Republic's work on the WipEout series. Take all my stars! we need more Y2K stuff on NG!

corollacore responds:

Thank you! I hope to fill that niche on this website and hopefully get others to join in as well! The Designers Republic is easily one of my biggest inspirations, one day I hope to reach their level lol

MY HEART!! AAAAAAH THE CUTENESS!!!

4 Game Reviews

Back at it again with yet another banger! Just watch P-Bot add this to his daily picks!
Massive props to the team, you guys have really outdone yourself this time.

SlickRamen responds:

THANKS REDD

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH! (also THANKYOUSOMUCHFORPUTTINGMEINTHEGAMEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA <333333)

Stepford responds:

Thank you for drawing COOL artwork and offering your skills to other creators! <3 <3

This game is genuinely what I needed right now, something nice and chill to kick back to and to remind me that it's ok to take a break every once and I while. Honestly I was going through a bit of a slump with my mental health as of lately and this game is the perfect reminder to get some much needed r&r. I love all the little nods to different NG movies and games, so to the team behind this absolute gem, Thank you from the bottom of my heart <3

Stepford responds:

Watching artificial numbers rise always soothes my SOUL. The lofi beats surely help too!

Take it easy, homie - and thanks for the kind words.

15 Audio Reviews

STRAIGHT.
UP.
FIRE.

god…DAAAAMN! Banger after banger after banger! You’re on a roll here and there no sign of slowing. If the NG tank awards come back you better win best musician or is2g.

GIVE THIS BITCH A FUCKING GRAMMY!

55 Art Reviews

THANK YOOOOU!!!!

This iteration of Pod-chan is absolutely incredible. I love all the additional details you decided to give her on the boots as well as the cropped hoodie, she looks simply spectacular in your art style, Thank you for your hard work!

These are all super incredible!! I especially adore the horror element added in for StrawerryClock. Fantastic work!

Hi, I'm Redd. I'm the chick who designed Pod-Chan.

Female