View Profile itsreddqueen

12 Movie Reviews

Luis, you absolutely killed it with this one! And I can't wait to see more from you next year (at your own pace of course), Mad props to the VAs and musicians too!

THANK. YOU. I swear nowadays it's just unnecessary negativity and mindless hatred instead of reasonable constructiveness.

This is absolutely phenomenal! Just watch P-bot add this to his daily picks! It’ll be high up there for sure!!

Stradomyre responds:

CHEERS MAN!! 🤠🍻

4 Game Reviews

Back at it again with yet another banger! Just watch P-Bot add this to his daily picks!
Massive props to the team, you guys have really outdone yourself this time.

SlickRamen responds:

THANKS REDD

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH! (also THANKYOUSOMUCHFORPUTTINGMEINTHEGAMEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA <333333)

Stepford responds:

Thank you for drawing COOL artwork and offering your skills to other creators! <3 <3

This game is genuinely what I needed right now, something nice and chill to kick back to and to remind me that it's ok to take a break every once and I while. Honestly I was going through a bit of a slump with my mental health as of lately and this game is the perfect reminder to get some much needed r&r. I love all the little nods to different NG movies and games, so to the team behind this absolute gem, Thank you from the bottom of my heart <3

Stepford responds:

Watching artificial numbers rise always soothes my SOUL. The lofi beats surely help too!

Take it easy, homie - and thanks for the kind words.

18 Audio Reviews

This is legit one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done on my birthday! <3

Jacob responds:

You're a gem, Redd. Shine on. <3

Back at it again with another banger!

THAT was fun!

71 Art Reviews

P-BOT MY BELOVED!!!

Congratulations on the frontpage. You’ve done an excellent job with this piece and I wanna wish you a very happy birthday!

NooblesNG responds:

Ayy, many thanks for the kind words Redd! Wish received!!!

She looks absolutely incredible in your style!

Hi, I'm Redd. I'm the chick who designed Pod-Chan.

Female