View Profile itsreddqueen

All 65 Art Reviews

15 w/ Responses

Toro, my beloved!
I rarely see any Doko Demo Issyo stuff on NG and this truly made my day!

Holy crap this is amazing, Honestly you're pretty underrated as an artist here on NG, take my five stars, just take 'em!

Straight up, I'd buy this on a poster or a shirt if the opportunity arises! This piece is nothing short of sublime, it just oozes style!

I absolutely ADORE your art style, especially how you render light. I've actually been playing a lot of Castle Crashers recently and I'm so happy to see a fellow Pink Knight Main. Necromancer is looking as edgy as always too!

She's so tiny! that's adorable.

Everything about this is amazing, especially the posing and composition! I absolutely adore Pico's expression in this. Amazing work!!

Iconic!

if there's one thing I'm always a sucker for it's retro anime aesthetics, and you have perfectly encapsulated that!

Oh my god, the rendering on this piece is absolutely incredible! from the shading on Beat's skin to the reflection in his shades. The colors pop beautifully as well, this is a beautiful tribute to a criminally underrated title which impacted my life in such a positive way. Keep on understanding the concept of love homie!

Always such a treat to see some FLCL artwork on the front page, Amazing work!

Hi, I'm Redd. I'm the chick who designed Pod-Chan.

Female